This post is too large to fit in one place. This is part 1.
And that Simon/Simeon name again:
About Joseph Ndesandjo:
Ruth (Baker) Ndesandjo
- Born Ruth Beatrice Baker in the United States around 1937, the daughter of Maurice Joseph Baker and Ida Baker of Newton, Massachusetts, who are of Lithuanian Jewish descent. Ruth Baker was a 1954 graduate of Brookline High School in Brookline, Massachusetts, and a 1958 graduate of Simmons College in Boston with a degree in business. She was a suburban elementary school teacher when she met and began dating Barack, Sr., in Cambridge in June 1964, a month before his return to Kenya in August 1964. She followed Obama, Sr., back to Kenya five weeks later, and married him in Kenya in a civil ceremony on December 24, 1964. She later became a private kindergarten director in Kenya. She had two sons with Barack Obama, Sr.: Mark and David. She and Barack Sr. separated in 1971 and divorced about 1973. Since she remarried when her sons were young, they took their stepfather’s surname, Ndesandjo, as their own. Her third son, Joseph Ndesandjo, was born c. 1980 in her second marriage….
- Next :
- *Note* NEWTON is Ruth’s hometown above. It is the home of the Sandy Hook School. Ruth has a school also in Africa. Is it a fact that none of the dead at the SH school are in the Social Security death index ?
CEO at 3Sixty Integrated
- San Antonio, Texas Area
- Security and Investigations
- Will Duke is co-owner of 3Sixty Integrated along with Joseph Ndesandjo.
- Duke, Ndesandjo:
- When the Investigators are also the Perps
- Ambassador Pickering is not the only suspect character who investigated Benghazi. Republican Mike Rogers was the head of the U.S. House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. He, with the Committee, spent months producing the House Intel Committee “report” on Benghazi.Rogers’ wife, Kristi Rogers, was CEO of Aegis Defense Services LLC, the company contracted by the State Department to provide security for the Benghazi compound. Not only was Mike Rogers’ chairing of the House Intel Committee’s investigation a clear conflict of interest; when the investigation was completed, Rogers and Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger, without the other Committee members, authored a bogus “Committee Report” on what allegedly happened Benghazi. It was a total whitewash, replete with lies and misinformation
- In 2003, following the death of his father, he assumed the title of ‘Sir’ due to hisThatcher Baronetcy a year before he was arrested in South Africa in connection with the 2004 Equatorial Guinea coup d’état attempt. He pleaded guilty to breaking anti-mercenary legislation in January 2005 (details below). At this time the Sunday Times suggested that he had personal assets of £60 million, most of which was in offshore accounts….
- Tim Spicer (also see more on Tim Spicer in part 3):
- Aegis Defence Services is a British private military and security company with overseas offices inAfghanistan, The United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Somalia and Mozambique. It is part of the Aegis Group of companies, which includes Aegis LLC, a subsidiary private military and security company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 2002 by Tim Spicer, who was previously CEO of the private military company Sandline International; Jeffrey Day, an entrepreneur; and Mark Bullough and Dominic Armstrong, former investment bankers.It is a founding signatory of the International Code of Conduct for Private Security Providers, inaugurated on 9 November 2010, a ‘Swiss government convened, multi-stakeholder initiative that aims to both clarify international standards for the private security industry operating in complex environments, as well as to improve oversight and accountability of these companies.’ It was a founding member of the British Association of Private Security Companies (BAPSC), a body lobbying for the regulation of the British PSC sector, which is now defunct. It is also a member of the Private Security Company Association of Iraq In 2004 the International Peace Operations Association, a US-based industry body now called the International Stabilisation Operations Association (ISOA), asked Aegis to apply for membership, but the application was rejected by a British competitor. Aegis LLC is not a member of ISOA.Since 27 July 2010 AEGIS Group Holdings AG in Basel, Switzerland, is holding 1,125,000 ordinary shares of Aegis Defence Services Limited, London..
- Tim Spicer and Armour connections.
- Just go ask Alice in Africa:
- Alice herself became a favorite of her cousin, J. Ogden Armour. … when Alice was only eight, although biographer Paul Spicer argues that her death was ….
- (Continued in part 2)
- (And part 3)