Russia to Ukraine: Surrender Crimean Forces or Face ‘Military Storm’
Russia’s military moved from base to base in Crimea Monday, demanding Ukrainian forces surrender, but Ukrainian forces said there is no official Russian ultimatum that they’re aware of, only psychological pressure and threats.
Meanwhile, Russia also pressed hard Monday for Ukrainian politicians to return to the Feb. 21 agreement that promised a new unity government — with fugitive President Viktor Yanukovych back in power — would rule until an early election no later than December.
But the proposal seemed to be a nonstarter as diplomats met in Brussels, Kiev, and Geneva and warnings about the dangers of Russia’s military actions were issued from European capitals.
On the ground, pro-Russian troops held all Ukrainian border posts Monday in Crimea, as well as all military facilities and a key ferry terminal, cementing their stranglehold on the strategic Ukrainian peninsula.
“This is a question of defending our citizens and compatriots, ensuring human rights, especially the right to life,” Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in Geneva, where he was attending U.N. meetings.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Russia-Ukraine-Putin-Crimea/2014/03/03/V
Ukraine (i/juːˈkreɪn/; Ukrainian: Україна, transliterated: Ukrayina, [ukrɑˈjinɑ]) is a country in Eastern EuropeUkraine borders Russia to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, Romania and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south and southeast, respectively. It has an area of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq mi), making it the largest country entirely within Europe.
The territory of Ukraine was first inhabited at least 44,000 years ago, with the country being a candidate site for both the domestication of the horse and for the origins of the Indo-European language family.
In the Middle Ages, the area became a key center of East Slavic culture, as epitomized by the powerful state ofKievan Rus’. Following its fragmentation in the 13th century, Ukraine was contested, ruled and divided by a variety of powers….
And those OSWALD connections to RUSSIA:
Note above to the NW of Ukraine is:
For more on Belarus and it’s connections to Obamacare see this post:
Also see L. Bell and Royal LITTLE of TEXTRON:
Another connection nearby:
And John Kerry going over there to lend a hand too? For more on him and his connections see this post:
So, is this a diversion in Ukraine to make us look there instead of at our dollar ? Are we doomed to fall without a quick war as some say ? Is it true that the ROYALS are BROKE as the tabloid headlines read at the grocery check out stand today ? WHY ? Didn’t Obama tell PUTIN he would have more flexability after the election ? For WHAT ?
If you haven’t seen this story, I strongly suggest you pay attention.
Last week an international currency exchange stopped accepting U.S. dollars.
Almost immediately after this shocking development, an urgent letter from a member of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee was rushed to the Federal Reserve.
It warned of a quickly escalating threat that was becoming “disruptive to our economy.”
And if something isn’t done “Americans will be left holding the bag on a valueless currency.”
Already states are beginning to react unexpectedly to this situation.
In California, a 75-0 vote in the State Assembly was rushed through that secretly allows our dollar to be replaced with other currencies.
It’s critical you understand what’s happening, before it’s too late.
Because NBC News is now reporting “the currency wars are becoming fierce and bloody.” But the attack is coming from within.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she’s “usually not one to Told-Ya-So,” but when it comes to her prediction in 2008 that Russia President Vladimir Putin would one day invade Ukraine, she’s claiming her bragging rights….
_** FLASH ** Earthquake Strikes Crimea; Russian Troops Blame U.S. HAARP –
Furious – Saying U.S. “Used a Weapon of Mass Destruct_
Earlier today an even more shocking recording has been “leaked” this time one between the always concerned about human rights EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Estonian foreign minister Urmas Paet, in which it is revealed on tape that all those photos of horrifying deaths of Ukrainians by snipers during the last days of the Median stand off, were in fact caused not by Snipers controlled by Yanukovich, but that the snipers shot at both protesters and police in Kiev were allegedly hired by Maidan leaders!
Here is the key exchange, just after 8 minutes into the conversation :
Paet: “All the evidence shows that people who were killed by snipers from both sides, policemen and people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides. … Some photos that showed it is the same handwriting, the same type of bullets, and it is really disturbing that now the new coalition they don’t want to investigate what exactly happened. So there is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers, it was not Yanukovych, but it was somebody from the new coalition.”
Ashton: “I think we do want to investigate. I mean, I didn’t pick that up, that’s interesting. Gosh.”
Paet: “It already discreditates (sic) this new coalition.”
So first US orchestrates the Kiev overthrow, and now the new “leaders” of Ukraine are allegedly found to have fired against their own people – the same provocation they subsequently used to run Yanukovich out of the country and install a pro-Western puppet government. Of course, said pro-Western coalition has not been discreditated (sic) because Ms. Ashton has sternly refused to investigate, knowing quite well how horribly this would reflect on the new Ukraine “leadership” – a government which shot its own people to fabricate the pretext under which it rose to power.
Is it any wonder then that Russia has responded the way it has?
As for at least one of the affected parties, Estonia, it has just confirmed the authenticity of the recording, and the ministry of foreign affairs has organized a press conference to answer media questions today at 5 pm. From the Valisministeerium:
No. 84-E Foreign Minister Urmas Paet and EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton uploaded to the Internet today, a phone call is authentic.
Paet and Ashton conversation took place on 26 February, following Estonia’s Foreign Minister’s visit to Ukraine, and immediately after the end of the street violence.
Foreign Minister Paet communicate what he had said about the meetings held in Kiev last day and expressed concern about the situation.
“It is extremely regrettable that such an interception is occurring at all”“said Paet., Including its call for today’s photos are not random,” he added.
Yes, it is truly regrettable that the people know the truth….
I read that the EU is broke and someone robbing Ukraine soooo…
Note this comment at this link…food for thought ?
Of all the former SSRs, Estonia is clearly the most well positioned economically. It was the first to adopt the euro, it is an enthusiastic member of NATO, and since its inception as a free nation, it has virtually acted in tandem with every major US foreign policy decision including contributing troops to Bush’s very unpopular Coalition of the Willing that pre-emptively invaded Iraq.
No former SSR have these distinctions and no current EU member either.
Paet’s reputation is beyond doubt. What he says is true- but to reiterate, he did not confirm the conspiracy that the killings were performed by revolutionaries themselves, but that it is a discussion point worthy of an investigation.
Estonia has a very large Russian minority and the Russians there have yet to appear restive. This could turn on a dime.
While this news should quell ethnic Russians in the Baltics, it is very bad news for Maiden. If the investigation proves Paet’s discussion point, it will be a death nil to the nascent uprising.
Yes, the Russians did leak the phone conversation, but in the interest of transparency, the truth is better now than sometime later or if it never came out.
Undoubtedly, the truth must reveal itself if Ukrainians, regardless of ethnicity or preferences for east or west, expect a peaceful transition into whatever awaits.
Critically noteworthy is that if Ukrainians themselves killed fellow Ukrainians, Putin will come out smelling like roses if he continues his “invasion”, “occupation”, or “humanitarian assurance” without so much as a hint of violence.
If he shows such a strong arm that no Ukrainian or Russian dies, who is anyone to complain?
With everyone alive, a peaceful resolution is inevitable. Patience is indicated.
Of note, Hillary Clinton shamefully put her foot in her mouth comparing Putin the Hitler. Hitler used the pretext to invade sovereign countries to reclaim lands that Germany lost in WWI.
Russia, then the de facto overlord of the USSR, NEVER lost Crimea, it simply gave it away in 1954 as a symbolic gesture. Ukraine was not independent even though it had a seat in the UN. It was more or less a state like New York.
It would be as if Eisenhower gave Long Island to New Jersey and then years later, New Jersey became its own country. Wouldn’t it seem plausible that New Yorkers and Americans would want strategic and wealthy Long Island back? And isn’t it reasonable to think that ethnic “New Yorkers” in Port Jefferson and Hicksville would be protesting against New Jersey and ask for America’s help in getting them back into the union?
Russian military bases have been in Crimea for centuries and the current (or most recently verified) Ukraine government said they can remain until 2042! Russian troops are already there- if more have come without a single shot being fired, how can that possibly compare to a Germany expressly prohibited from having any military bases abroad as a settlement of WWI? Hitler’s patently illegal ensuing bloody Blitzkrieg is so off the charts compared to Putin’s “thing”.
Had Hillary had just a basic understanding of Crimea and its unique history, she would not have thrown the Hitler card on the table so impulsively. This is inflammatory, reckless, and a grave hindrance to peace making.
NEVER compare any Russian to Hitler period- Hitler killed millions of Russians including in the battle of all battles- Stalingrad.
It would be as if Putin called her the c-word just as the two would sit down to talk about affirming women’s rights around the world!
She is ignorant. She should not be president. She should retire and zip it right now!
And I still cannot fathom why Kerry is taking the lead here! The lead belongs to Merkel.
It my cynical mind, I think this a money grab for Putin’s and the Russian oligarchs’ assets in the west. While those assets were likely ill gotten, I fail to see the moral superiority of stealing them away on this pretext.
Almost in the same paragraph- IMF loans (to enslave Ukrainians to foreign lenders) and freezing the assets of those who oppose such an arrangement.
This isn’t liberation, this is bait and switch on a used car lot in which every car is a lemon!
Ukraine is being carpet bagged by the west and being sat at the back of the bus by the east. There has got to be a better way.
How’s Bhutan doing anyway? The third path chosen is usually best even if it meanders a bit.
The fact is, Europe is bankrupt and Russia is quite solvent and not a debtor nation. Russia debt ratio sits at well under 10% while the US, France, the UK are exceeding close to 100%.
Russia can afford to be more generous. Then, everyone wins.
Putin is being fleeced today- his assets abroad about to be frozen. Whether he deserves it or not is another matter, but I would like to know where all of the sheep’s wool is going.
And, not one word of the Estonian Paets in any newspaper in the USA. The US media is either exceedingly dumb or under a censor’s thumb.
EU to provide Ukraine with $15B aid package, will freeze assets of Ukrainians for fund misuse
Russia has a 10% debt. USA 100%…Putin has the money.We don’t even have jobs.
|Date||21 November 2013–present
(3 months, 1 week and 6 days)
|Location||Ukraine, primarily Kiev (notably Maidan Nezalezhnosti)|
|Methods||Demonstrations, Internet activism, civil disobedience, civil resistance, hacktivism,occupation of administrative buildings|
|Parties to the civil conflict|
The demonstrations began on the night of 21 November 2013, when protests erupted in the capital, Kiev, after the Ukrainian government suspended preparations for signing an Association Agreement and a Free Trade Agreement with the European Union, in order to seek closer economic relations with Russia The president had asked for 20 billion USD in loans and aid The EU was willing to offer 610 million euros (838 million USD) in loans however Russia was willing to offer 15 billion USD in loansThe Euromaidan (Ukrainian: Євромайдан, Yevromaidan, literally “Eurosquare”) is a wave of ongoingdemonstrations, civil unrest and revolution in Ukraine, which began on the night of 21 November 2013 with public protests demanding closer European integration. The scope of the protests expanded, with many calls for the resignation of President Viktor Yanukovych and his government.Many protesters joined because of the violent dispersal of protesters on 30 November and “a will to change life in Ukraine” By 25 January 2014, the protests had been fueled by the perception of widespread government corruption, abuse of power, and violation of human rights in Ukraine Unrest stemming from the Euromaidan protests and subsequent, violent government response has prompted fears of civil war.
It is a well known political device in times of extreme stress and extraodinary pressure that wars are started in foreign lands as a diversionary tactic. These patently illegal wars are calculated to divert attention from some very serious political or criminal developments at home. Everything points to the Ukrainian crisis being manufactured by the political arm of the White House. Now the question is why embark on such a risky, dangerous and misguided venture?
Of course, there are other very good reasons why Obama would literally start World War III. Not only are his poll ratings tanking, Obamacare is proving to be an disaster of epic proportions. His gross ineptitude and willful neglect on the economic front has also become so apparent that a war would not only serve as a necessary distraction, it might also provide a desperately boost to the economy.
The operative word in this discussion is DESPERATE. The current administration has acted with such a high degree of recklessness and irresponsibility, by their provocations and inciting violence against a sovereign nation, that they do seem inordinately desperate. This conduct includes the regular dissemination of outright falsehoods and fabrications which have only aggravated an already grave situation. Obama, Kerry, Nuland and Company did their level best to twist the realities on the ground in Kiev, as they continue distort the responses of Russia’s Vladimir Putin.
Unparalleled Constitutional Crisis Hss Been Brewing For Over Five Years
The ongoing constitutional crisis, which has been in the making since Obama took center stage in American politics, is fast coming to a head. The massive and unprecedented problems with Obamacare have only accelerated the drive to understand how a presidential candidate was vetted so poorly by his own political party. That he was eventually forced to post a forged and fraudulent birth certificate as proof of eligibility, on an official White House website, has only intensified the efforts of those who pursue the truth and demand justice.
With an ever-growing number of independent voters who are no longer aligned with either side of the two-party system, there is less tolerance for outright criminal activity by those in government service, especially within the Federal Executive Branch. The Tea Party, in particular, has aggressively pursued the truth about Obama, going so far as to solicit Sheriff Arpaio’s official assistance back in 2011.
Truly, when the factual revelations about President Barack Obama’s actual history are made known, everything will change. When the various willful violations of federal law and state statutes are presented to the public, the current Administration will collapse in a day and a night. As the details of this multi-year crime spree are disseminated throughout the mainstream media (MSM), this nation will cease to operate the way that it has been.
The Ouroboros often symbolize self-reflexivity or cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things such as the phoenix which operate in cycles that begin anew as soon as they end. It can also represent the idea of primordial unity related to something existing in or persisting from the beginning with such force or qualities it cannot be extinguished. While first emerging in Ancient Egypt, the Ouroboros has been important in religious and mythological symbolism, but has also been frequently used in alchemicalillustrations, where it symbolizes the circular nature of the alchemist’s opus. It is also often associated withGnosticism, and Hermeticism.
Carl Jung interpreted the Ouroboros as having an archetypal significance to the human psyche. The Jungian psychologist Erich Neumann writes of it as a representation of the pre-ego “dawn state”, depicting the undifferentiated infancy experience of both mankind and the individual child…
Numerous Points on Putin, Ukraine and Watching the Unthinkable Unfold
1. Hopefully you have read the “Spectral Doughnut” piece and understand that far-left and far-right are, in praxis, the same, and that the savvy players on each side FULLY understand this. To wit, Putin. I have to tell you, it is absolutely chilling – as in making the hair on the back of my neck stand up – to see in my email box how many of you people are falling hook, line and sinker for Putin. The man is a murderous psychopath. LOOK at him. Look at the dead eyes – what you can still see of them after he has literally mutilated his face with plastic surgery. Oh, and nevermind all of the people who have been “disappeared” under the Putin regime. Nevermind that Putin is stone-cold KGB to the core. No, nevermind all of that. Hey, the guy has made some gestures against the sodomites, and went into a church (a Russian orthodox church, which has been, since its inception, trying to find new and ever-more creative ways of capitulating and kowtowing to whatever rotten government is currently in power) and crossed himself. Well, hells bells! It’s the second coming of Constantine, here to save the world!
Vladimir Putin is an evil, megalomaniacal, godless psychopath tyrant. And you people are hitching your wagon to him? The so-called “conservative right” in the former United States is EMBRACING A SOVIET TYRANT. It is stunning to behold the blindness. A neo-Stalinist tyrant is the honest-to-goodness posterboy and hero of the American right. Beam me up, Scotty.
2. And so to Ukraine. I have been warning people (specifically Canadian Ukrainians, of whom I have met many through the cattle business and otherwise) that it is a massive mistake for Ukraine to frame the choice as between Putin’s Moscow and Europe. Their reply is that they aren’t referring to contemporary Europe, but rather the historical relative freedom – and note I said RELATIVE freedom – of Europe as well as the HISTORICAL European cultural paradigm, as opposed to the Russian political, economic and cultural paradigm, which is really just the latter-day manifestation of the Mongol Empire. Have you ever noticed how Russians have a certain… look? Yeah. That’s the mixture of the Mongols with the Rus. And it ain’t just the DNA. It’s the CULTURE. Brutal. Tyrannical. Lusting power and territory. Kill or be killed.
I guess the most accurate way to state the macro dynamic is thus: the Ukraininans are choosing between the Mongol paradigm and the Christian paradigm. Sadly, they have no idea how far gone contemporary Europe is. They don’t realize that the Mongol paradigm has fully infiltrated and overthrown Europe – and the former United States – in a stealth coup spearheaded by Communists. So yes, unless Ukraine attempts to stand alone, it will be out of the frying pan and into the fire.
I reckon that most of you have watched at least some of my Economics Presentation. For those of you who have, you realize how utterly dire the financial situation is. But how many people truly understand it? How many people have any idea of the enormity of what has been done by the bankster oligarchs in the former U.S. and Europe? The Ukrainian peasants and workers who are taking to the streets demanding that the rape of their country by Putin’s toadie oligarchs stop – do you think THOSE people have any clue as to the debt situation in the west? Hell, the people IN THE WEST have no idea whatsoever what is going on. Why would you think the Ukrainian underclass would understand it? All they know is that a handful of people have stolen nearly all of the wealth in their country, and they want it to stop. No more gold toilets. Sadly, they haven’t realized yet that the “Europe” and the “west” that once was, no longer exist, and are simply the same thing as the Russian oligarchy, except with a different cast of characters, many of whom are servile to Putin already. It is so terribly sad to watch.
3. I have to mention Lyndon LaRouche because I get a lot of emails from so-called American conservatives who are falling for and actively spreading LaRouche propaganda, specifically in regards to Ukraine. LaRouche’s strategy is the same as Putin’s. LaRouche is a super-hard left nutcase. LaRouche, by all accounts, is a certifiable megalomaniac, but is very smart. He realized long ago that the super-hard left could literally reach out and touch the super-hard right. LaRouche hates Obama and has been sending his people to Tea Party events since 2008, attracting attention with his anti-Obama literature. LaRouche, like Putin, makes token propaganda statements against sodomites and banksters – and Obama – and has the Tea Partiers eating out of his hand. But do you know the reason WHY LaRouche hates Obama? Because Obama isn’t far enough to the LEFT. LaRouche wanted the Obama regime to immediately impose a single-payer healthcare monstrosity by executive diktat in early 2009. We all know that single-payer tyrannical control of all healthcare delivery is where this ObamaCare plan is going, and it was designed as such all along. But LaRouche wanted single-payer IMMEDIATELY, and when that didn’t happen, he went to war against Obama, sucking people on the right into his gaping, fanged, commie maw. I figured that most people were savvy to LaRouche by now and knew what he was, but apparently not. But, in these dark days, tyrants like Putin and hacks like LaRouche thrive. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.
4. I admit to having a false hope that the Ukrainians would be able to get rid of Yanukovich and the oligarch tyranny they had been living under without Putin moving in on them. Then Obama got down on his knees and utterly capitulated to Putin (how can anyone be surprised by this – especially me?) and now it is clear that global dynamics have turned a truly ominous corner. Putin, and China for that matter, now know with utter and complete certainty that they can do ANYTHING and there will be zero response by the U.S. Ladies and gents, you may tell yourselves that the U.S. still has the strongest military in the world, but you are kidding yourselves. A military that will never, ever, under any circumstances deploy against anything other than mentally retarded goathumpers merely as a means of generating cash flow and revenue for oligarchs and other assorted looters of the Treasury, and even then will intentionally allow said mentally retarded goathumpers to BEAT THEM in order to perpetuate the looting – a military that everyone knows will never, ever deploy against a legitimate power like Russia or China, is NO MILITARY AT ALL. If you refuse to fight, if you refuse to win, then your EFFECTIVE arsenal is ZERO, regardless of how many trillions upon trillions it “costs”. And make no mistake, everyone now knows that the U.S. is basically a non-entity militarily vis-a-vis a Sino-Russian axis. Given this, why WOULDN’T a nut like Putin invade Ukraine and recapture it for his neo-Mongol empire? Capital outflows? Oh, it will be back. The markets, especially in these dark days, will ruthlessly gravitate toward a “winner”. There may be short-term chop, but the attraction to strength and power will attract capital in the medium-term.
I told a friend in the late summer of ARSH 2008, just as it was becoming clear that the Obama usurpation and overthrow would be accomplished, that we wouldn’t escape an Obama regime without World War 3 breaking out and ultimately Chinese boots on the ground in North America. I remember clearly the sight of his face falling as he thought to himself that I was a loon. And now here we are. Everyone with a brain in their head now realizes that both items are well within the realm of possibility. The European landmass is at risk. Japan and South Korea are at risk. Australia and New Zealand couldn’t defend themselves against China. And there is no longer a United States of America to act as a bulwark of defense against any Sino-Russian aggression anywhere. Add onto that the de facto mercenary army of the New Caliphate that will happily ally itself with the strength and potency of Moscow-Beijing, and there you have it.
5. Finally, on a personal note, after I shut down my brokerage in November of ARSH 2011, I had multiple invitations from RT to do full sit-down interviews on MF Global and the markets in general. It was even theorized that I might be given a show of my own if I played my cards right. RT tends towards girls who can “talk good” whilst wearing 4 1/2 inch heels. I… fit the mold. I declined, knowing as I did at the time that RT was the English language propaganda arm of the Putin regime. I was widely criticized for turning down the “opportunity”. Well, apparently some of the RT on-air talent is now coming around to my position, spurred by the sickening agitprop RT has been pushing with regards to Ukraine and Crimea. CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO OF LIZ WAHL QUITTING ON-AIR.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized on March 5, ARSH 2014.