First see these posts and the links in them to other posts that are related.:
Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind — or forgotten.
In current Hawaiian culture the term ʻohana is strictly used for blood relations. Non-familial groupings always instead use the word “hui”…..
Soundex Code for Hui = H000
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (/ˈwɑːweɪ/, Chinese: 华为 Huáwéi) is a Chinese multinational networking andtelecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
Huawei was founded in 1987 by ex-military officer Ren Zhengfei and formed as a private company owned by its employees. Its core missions are building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Huawei has over 140,000 employees, around 46% of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D). It has 20 R&D institutes in countries including China, the United States, Germany,Colombia, Sweden, Ireland, India, Russia, and Turkey, and in 2011 invested around US$3.74 billion in R&D.In 2010, Huawei recorded profit of 23.8 billion CNY (3.7 billion USD). Its products and services have been deployed in more than 140 countries and it currently serves 45 of the world’s 50 largest telecoms operators.
Soundex Code for Huawei = H000
n 1941, Bell hired Arthur M. Young, a talented inventor, to provide expertise for helicopter research and development. It was the foundation for what Bell hoped would be a broader economic base for his company that was not dependent on government contracts.
Ruth Bell Graham (June 10, 1920 – June 14, 2007), wife of the famous evangelist Billy Graham, was born atQingjiang, Jiangsu, China as Ruth McCue Bell, the second of five children. Her parents, Dr. L. Nelson Bell and Virginia McCue Bell, were medical missionaries at the Presbyterian Hospital 300 miles north of Shanghai.
- Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. * 04.08.1961 Michelle Robinson
- Maya Kassandra Soetoro Konrad Ng
Next, I have a question. Who is Mary Anne Dunham ? Now more:
Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo
- Barack Obama’s half-brother, son of Ruth Baker and Barack Obama, Sr. Author of a memoir published in 2013, he runs an Internet company called WorldNexus that advises Chinese corporations how best to reach international customers. Mark graduated from Brown University, studied physics atStanford University, received an MBA from Emory University, and has lived in Shenzhen, China, since 2002. Through his mother, he is Jewish. He is married to Liu Xuehua (also spelled Liu Zue Hua in some reports), a Chinese woman from Henan Province. He is an accomplished pianist.
- In 2009, he published a semi-autobiographical novel, Nairobi to Shenzhen: A Novel of Love in the East.He has also stated that he planned to write a proper autobiography which would go into more detail about his relationship with Barack Obama.
- June 1, 1959 Lt. Sutoro enters Brownsville, TX, from Djakarta, via Mexico City, as member of President Soekarno’s entourage, which included “Dr. Suharto”. Soekarno/Sukarno was on a “world tour” at the time. The visit to the USA was “informal,” meaning no state events; the entourage stayed at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles. No confirmation at this time as to whether or not this Lt. Sutoro is the man who married Stanley Ann Dunham (Sutoro and Soetoro are equivalents).
- Lolo Soetoro, also known as Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo or Mangundikardjo, (EYD: Lolo Sutoro) (pronounced [ˈlɒlɒ suːˈtɒrɒː]; January 2, 1935− March 2, 1987) was the Indonesian stepfather of Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States of America. Born in Bandung, West Java, Dutch East Indies (now Indonesia), Soetoro was of Chinese descent, and the ninth of ten children of Martodihardjo, who was from Yogyakarta.
- *Soetoro was of Chinese descent*
- And finally we continue to these posts:
- Also see Lillian Kaeo Kanakoole Kekoolani great grandma Sarah Kanailono DAVIS (Kale) daughter of Isaac DAVIS: