Peter David Robeson1
He was an equestrian.1
Anne Sonia de Rothschild1
From this post, we continue with another story, another Nancy and more Owen(s)
See this link:
Reading a new story, I decided to look at this one a bit closer. The Owen(s) names never stop showing up.
Nancy R Owens says she is Obama’s half sister and his real name is Allen Owens or Allen something ? and his real father is Thomas Beauchamp Owens of Clewiston, Fla.
*NOTE this comment at link above 31 weeks ago by Nancy:
Yes. His brothers are Robert, Richard, and Thomas, Jr. I am Nancy. And, our father never worked at UF. I attended UF ’85 to ’89. Wait, if Fl U is around Lake Worth that one may be true. He did teach in Belle Glade’s college branch. Robert is the man? I don’t follow this. They could give affidavits like I did. YOU STILL HAVE TO GET ERIC HOLDER to make a move against Obama. Since you do seem to want to research this, look for my high school photo and compare it to my brother’s high school photo. You’ll see it just as soon as you do. The “Maya” is Maya Delgado ALSO of Clewiston. Look for photos of her and see if they match the photo he presents as being his sister Maya. If you have gone this far. Then take a look at my High school photo and look at the photo with the HI lei around his neck (again claiming it to be Maya) and tell me what you see.
May (Egypt’s Princess), Maya, Mayan..
Juan de Villagutierre Soto-Mayor, 1701. Book II, Chapter II, p. 92. The fate of the leader of Delgado’s Maya companions was no better. With no word from …
Nancy Champion Lanza:
Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi (/pəˈloʊsi/; born March 26, 1940) is the Minority Leader of the United States House of Representatives and served as the 60th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 2007 to 2011. She is the only woman to have served as the House Speaker and to date is the highest-ranking female politician in American history.
Nathan Mossell, had met Philadelphian Gertrude Bustill (b.1855 – d.1948) while both were students at Lincoln University; her return to Philadelphia to teach school there and in Camden was a significant motivation in his decision to attend medical school at the University of Pennsylvania. They were married while he was still a medical student. They had two daughters, Mary and Florence.
After her marriage Gertrude Bustill Mossell worked as a professional writer and editor, publishing several books and working for such Philadelphia papers as the Press, Times and Inquirer. After their children were born, she became active in civic causes, especially fund raising for Douglas Hospital and the establishment of the Southwest branch of the YWCA.
Nathan and Gertrude Mossell were part of remarkable extended families. Her great-grandfather had been a baker for George Washington’s army, her grandfather a Hicksite Quaker, and her sister became the mother of singer and actor Paul Robeson. Nathan’s older brother Charles studied theology in Boston after leaving Lincoln University, and later became a missionary in Haiti, where he was joined by Alvarilla Mossell, sister of Nathan and Charles. The older sister, Mary, married a teacher in Princeton, New Jersey. Nathan’s younger brother Aaron Albert Mossell would be the first African American to graduate from Penn’s Law School; although he served for a time as secretary and solicitor of Douglass Hospital and represented Philadelphia Blacks arrested in civil unrest, Aaron left Philadelphia and his family to eventually settle abroad in Wales.
Aaron’s daughter (and Nathan’s niece) would be Sadie Tanner Mossell, later married to Raymond Alexander. When Sadie Tanner Mossell Alexander earned her Ph.D. from Penn in 1921, she become the first African American to obtain a Ph.D. in Economics in the United States. She was also the first African American woman to graduate from Penn’s Law School and the first to be admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar.
*NOTE*Nathan and Gertrude Mossell were part of remarkable extended families. Her great-grandfather had been a baker for George Washington’s army, her grandfather a Hicksite Quaker, and her sister became the mother of singer and actor Paul Robeson*
Photo:Alexander Family Papers/Univ Archives Penn Library
Bio:Pennsylvania Historical Society
W.E.B.DuBois (Wood) Graham, Robeson, Davis/ Canfield, Alexander family, Rashidi, Johnson, Rogers etc..
Helen Canfield Davis married Frank Mashall Davis. Frank was friends with Stanley Armour Dunham, Obama’s grandpa. Actor Paul Robeson was a friend of Frank’s.
|Spouse(s)||Nancy Sale (1977–2001)|
Phylicia Rashād (born Phylicia Ayers-Allen; June 19, 1948) is an American Tony Award-winning actress, singer and stage director, best known for her role as Clair Huxtable on the long-running NBC sitcom The Cosby Show. She was nominated for Emmy Award for this part in 1985 and 1986.
|Spouse(s)||William Lancelot Bowles, Jr. (1972–1975)
Victor Willis (1978–1982)
Ahmad Rashād (1985–2001)
Rashad at wiki above:
|Born||Robert Earl Moore Jr.
November 19, 1949 (age 64)
Portland, Oregon, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Deidre Waters (m. 1969–71)
Matilda Johnson (m. 1976–79)
Phylicia Rashād (m. 1985–2001)
Sale Johnson (m. 2007–13)
Numerous photos depict persons other than Du Bois or his family. Each posted … Son of Alfred Alexander and Mary Sylvina (Burghardt) Du Bois. Prepared at …
Cass, Owen, Cohen, Hendrix, Wilson etc…:
Cass Elliot (born Ellen Naomi Cohen; September 19, 1941 – July 29, 1974), also known as Mama Cass, was an American singer and member of The Mamas & the Papas. After the group broke up, she released five solo albums. In 1998, Elliot, John Phillips, Denny Doherty, and Michelle Phillips were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for their work as The Mamas & the Papas.
Elliot was married twice, the first time in 1963 to James Hendricks, her groupmate in The Big 3 and The Mugwumps. This was reportedly a platonic arrangement to assist him in avoiding being drafted into the army during the Vietnam War; the marriage reportedly was never consummated and was annulled in 1968. In 1971, Elliot married journalist Baron Donald von Wiedenman who was heir to a Bavarian barony. Their marriage ended in divorce after a few months.
Elliot gave birth to a daughter, Owen Vanessa Elliot, on April 26, 1967. She never publicly identified the father, but many years later, Michelle Phillips helped Owen locate her biological father. After Elliot’s death, her younger sister, Leah Kunkel, received custody of Owen, then just seven years old. Owen grew up to become a singer as well and toured with Beach Boys member Al Jardine.
At the height of her solo career in 1974, Elliot performed two weeks of sold-out concerts at the London Palladium. She telephoned Michelle Phillips after the final concert on July 28, elated that she had received standing ovations each night. She then retired for the evening, and died in her sleep at age 32. Sources state her death was due to a heart attack. Elliot died in a London flat, No. 12 at 9 Curzon Place, Shepherd Market, Mayfair, which was on loan from singer/songwriterHarry Nilsson. Four years later, The Who‘s drummer Keith Moon died in the same flat at the same age.
Herb COHEN, etc..:
- Frank Zappa
- ‘Log Cabin’ – which sat right in the heart of Laurel Canyon, at the crossroads of Laurel Canyon Boulevard and Lookout Mountain Avenue – Zappa will play host to virtually every musician who passes through the canyon in the mid- to late-1960s.
- Zappa (born, curiously enough, on the Winter Solstice of 1940) never really made a secret of the fact that he had nothing but contempt for the ‘hippie’ culture that he helped create and that he surrounded himself with.
- Francis Zappa (father) was, in case you were wondering, a chemical warfare specialist assigned to – where else? – the Edgewood Arsenal. Edgewood is, of course, the longtime home of America’s chemical warfare program, as well as a facility frequently cited as being deeply enmeshed in MK-ULTRA operations.
- Zappa’s manager, by the way, is a shadowy character by the name of Herb Cohen, who had come out to L.A. from the Bronx with his brother Mutt just before the music and club scene began heating up. Cohen, a former U.S. Marine, had spent a few years traveling the world before his arrival on the Laurel Canyon scene. Those travels, curiously, had taken him to the Congo in 1961, at the very time that leftist Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba was being tortured and killed by our very own CIA.
- Gail Zappa (wife), known formerly as Adelaide Sloatman. Gail hails from a long line of career Naval officers, including her father, who spent his life working on classified nuclear weapons research for the U.S. Navy.
- Gail had attended a Naval kindergarten with “Mr. Mojo Risin’” himself, Jim Morrison
- Jim Morrison had later attended the same Alexandria, Virginia high school as two other future Laurel Canyon luminaries – John Phillips and Cass Elliott.
- John Edmund Andrew Phillips
- was, shockingly enough, yet another child of the military/intelligence complex. The son of U.S. Marine Corp Captain Claude Andrew Phillips and a mother who claimed to have psychic and telekinetic powers, John attended a series of elite military prep schools in the Washington, D.C. area, culminating in an appointment to the prestigious U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis.
- Phillips arrived at the very height of the Cuban Revolution (in Cuba).
- a few years after Castro took power, Phillips found himself cooling his heels in Jacksonville, Florida – alongside, coincidentally I’m sure, the Mayport Naval Station.
- Mr. Stephen Stills
- Stills will have the distinction of being a founding member of Buffalo Springfield, and, Crosby, Stills & Nash.
- And this at link above:
- David Van Cortlandt Crosby, as it turns out, is a scion of the closely intertwined Van Cortlandt, Van Schuyler and Van Rensselaer families.
- the Crosby family tree includes a truly dizzying array of US senators and congressmen, state senators and assemblymen, governors, mayors, judges, Supreme Court justices, Revolutionary and Civil War generals, signers of the Declaration of Independence, and members of the Continental Congress.
- has a real fondness for guns, especially handguns, which he has maintained a sizable collection of for his entire life.
- Jackson Browne,
- who is – are you getting as bored with this as I am? – the product of a career military family. Browne’s father was assigned to post-war ‘reconstruction’ work in Germany, which very likely means that he was in the employ of the OSS, precursor to the CIA.
- Gerry Beckley, Dan Peek and Dewey Bunnell.
- Individually, these three names are probably unknown to virtually all readers; but collectively, as the band America, the three will score huge hits in the early ‘70s with such songs as “Ventura Highway,” “A Horse With No Name,” and the Wizard of Oz-themed “The Tin Man.” I guess I probably don’t need to add here that all three of these lads were products of the military/intelligence community. Beckley’s dad was the commander of the now-defunct West Ruislip USAF base near London, England, a facility deeply immersed in intelligence operations. Bunnell’s and Peek’s fathers were both career Air Force officers serving under Beckley’s dad at West Ruislip, which is where the three boys first met.
- Mike Nesmith of the Monkees and Cory Wells of Three Dog Night (two more hugely successful Laurel Canyon bands), who both arrived in LA not long after serving time with the U.S. Air Force. Nesmith also inherited a family fortune estimated at $25 million.
- Gram Parsons, who would briefly replace David Crosby in The Byrds before fronting The Flying Burrito Brothers, was the son of Major Cecil Ingram “Coon Dog” Connor II, a decorated military officer and bomber pilot who reportedly flew over 50 combat missions. Parsons was also an heir, on his mother’s side, to the formidable Snively family fortune. which reportedly owned as much as 1/3 of all the citrus groves in the state of Florida.
- What one finds, far more often than not, are the sons and daughters of the military/intelligence complex and the sons and daughters of extreme wealth and privilege – and oftentimes, you’ll find both rolled into one convenient package.
- Warren Zevon, the son of William “Stumpy” Zevon, a lieutenant for infamous LA crimelord Mickey Cohen.
- the Laurel Canyon crowd that transformed Los Angeles into the epicenter of the music industry.
Also Kagan/Cohen etc..
Owen(s), Wilson etc..;
Adler Berriman Seal (July 16, 1939 – February 19, 1986), better known as Barry Seal, was a United States drug smuggler and aircraft pilot who flew covert flights for the Central Intelligence Agency and the Medellín Cartel.
The Medellín Cartel was an organized network of drug suppliers and smugglers originating in the city of Medellín,Colombia. The drug cartel operated in Colombia, Bolivia, Peru, Honduras, the United States, as well as Canada andEurope throughout the 1970s and 1980s. It was founded and run by Ochoa Vázquez brothers Jorge Luis, Juan David, and Fabio together with Pablo Escobar. By 1993, the Colombian government, in collaboration with the Cali cartel, right-wing paramilitary groups, and the United States government, had successfully dismantled the cartel by imprisoning or assassinating its members.
Lygon, PERCY*, *SUTTON, Muna Sutton, Beauchamp;
Beauchamp, FORBES, Snowden, Armstrong- Jones, etc..:
* Thelma Jones-Lefforge, Young owned the house in Hawaii with Orland Scott Lefforge*
Starfelt Island in Hawaii like Lorinda again ?
Again, Who is Charles Anthony Lanza ? Partner at Makani Kai Air in Hawaii with Richard Schuman ? Lanza ? Like Adam Lanza of Sandy Hook School shooting ? Nancy Lanza and Peter and Ryan Lanza of the same family. Coincidence that Makani Kai Air is the company that owned the plane Loretta Fuddy crashed in ? Do you think so ?
The NCR Corporation (formerly National Cash Register) is an American computer … From 1988 to 1997 they sponsored the NCR Book Award for non- fiction. ….. CEO: Stanley C. Allyn (1957–1962)
Watson, NCR, IBM: